National External Diploma Program® (NEDP)
NEDP is now totally remote and coming soon!
Adults can demonstrate high school-level skills by completing a portfolio of life skills and academic tasks anywhere they have access to the internet.
The NEDP is a hands-on learning program that assesses the high school level skills of adults and out-of-school young people. The NEDP evaluates the reading, writing, math, and workforce readiness skills with real-world relevance.
- Assesses high school-level skills by awarding a traditional diploma so graduates can meet their academic and career goals
- Designed for self-directed out-of-school youth and adults with life and work experiences and a general familiarity with the computer
- Offers flexible scheduling and confidentiality
- Includes tasks for in-demand career and lifelong learning experiences in Financial Literacy, Health Literacy, Civic Literacy, Geography, History, Science, and Twenty-First Century Workplace.
- Evaluates skills based on the Common Core College and Career Readiness standards.