The Education District Executive Council consists of the Superintendents of each of the Participating Districts, and the Superintendent of the Education District as a non-voting member. This Council shall meet as needed, but at least two (2) times annually.
Executive Council’s Responsibilities And Duties
Responsibilities and duties of the Executive Council shall include, but not be limited to:
- Reviewing and advising the Superintendent on recommendations of the Instructional Council;
- Discussing issues pertaining to all aspects of the development and operation of the Education District and its programs;
- Making recommendations to the Superintendent regarding rules, regulations, and policies pertaining to any aspect of the development and operation of the Education District and its programs;
- Advising and assisting the Superintendent on program issues;
- Advising and assisting the Superintendent on relationship issues; and
- Setting student enrollment goals at the ROC day program.